Church - 334-222-8356
Fax - 334-427-7056
Pastor John Hunt
Director of Children's Ministries & Daycare Director
: Teresa Hunt 334-222-8356 ext.235
2. May I have a wedding at the church? Yes. The church will host weddings. Call for Price information.
3. What are the church office hours? Monday - Thursday: 7:00 AM till 5:00 PM open Friday til noon
4. Do you have counselors on staff? Yes. Our pastoral staff are available to offer godly wisdom and counsel. Counseling is preferred to be done by appointment during regular business hours.
5. Do I need an appointment to see the staff? Or is just dropping by OK? An appointment is required to see a staff member. However, many questions can be answered by surfing our web-site or through e-mail. Feel free to call the church office and speak with our receptionist or church secretary by calling 334-222-8356 ext.221
6. Do you offer transportation to the services? Yes, we have a bus ministry that provides transportation for each service. Please call the office prior to service to arrange pick-up.
7. Is your building handicapped accessible? Yes. Our building is equipped for the handicapped.
8. Do you have to be a member to participate in church programs? No. We encourage everyone to participate in all of our church programs.
9. Do I have to be a member to receive Communion? No. Our church practices open communion.
10. Do you provide childcare? Yes, we have a nursery for 6 wks old - 3 for every service and on Sunday Mornings we offer Victory Village Children's Church for ages (3-6) and X-static for ages (7-12).